carilyne

My Shadowbox

My Shadowbox
carilyne, Feb 28, 2016
Description:
Credits
Etc by Danyale: Treasures & Memories Box Set; Cottage #2; Be True to Yourself; Mary Margaret; This or That; Shabby Fair; Up Side of Down; Musings, Stacked Houses, Willow, Clean Slate, Messy Bun Day, Cottage Romance: DaDoodly:
Little Butterfly Wings -- Sweet November; After the Rain; Broken Wings;
LaurieAnn -- Reflecting, Hello Sunshine, HeartSong,
Lynne Marie-- Chloe's Closet
Quirky Heart -- Coraline
Just Jaimee -- Acceptance
Sahlin Studios: Pause
Lynne Grieveson: Forward, Snug as a Bug,
Kate Hadfield: All Mad Here

Please forgive me if I missed anyone, I did this one from my other PSD box files. And then had to figure out who I used.
Danyale, KarenB and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh this is so spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE how is full of little biuts and those words are so fun!!!! gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! Into the Froggy Faves of course!!!!!!!! love LOVEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!
    • carilyne
      @MrsPeel I'm still doing credits! Thank you so much. It was so fun and so me.
    • AnneofAlamo
      each box is like a full on chapter of life...you could pull each one and do a page of each one for a book of your life...I am blown away at the depth to this page. bravo
    • carilyne
      @AnneofAlamo Thank you. I have considered making a book of boxes. This is a combo of all of them.
    • KarenB
      Just wonderful. Have spent a while looking through all the little cubby holes! Fab LO :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    carilyne
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    159.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    612px
    Height:
    612px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).