jaharvey

Feb16 journaling_Fave Dog Walk

Feb16 journaling_Fave Dog Walk
jaharvey, Feb 28, 2016
Description:
I always enjoy journaling challenges! I recently got a new Garmin watch with built-in GPS, so it was fun to include our hike map on the page. This layout is based on a template from year of templates vol. 15 -- I already have so many templates, but I'm going to try to see if I can use each of the ones from this kit, as there's so much variety. The rating stars and text are from Rave Reviews | 3x4, 4x4 and 4x6 Templates. Papers, leaves, and seed are from Pumpkin Spice (Mommyish). The pocket card templates are non-TLP (Miss Mint).
KarenB likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous place!!!!! love the garmin map on the page too.... I should really get a way to print our GPS LOL this page is beautiful, great place to visit, amazing photos, great documented journey!!!!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      yes to happy place and wow, lovin the idea of Garmin with GPS watch!! off to amazon !
      ljonezy and jaharvey like this.
    • KarenB
      I love this LO. Your pictures are great and I love the map (may have to pinch that idea) lol. Love the little leaf cluster too :)
      jaharvey likes this.
    • NancyBeck
      So that's a screen shot from your watch? How awesome! Gorgeous photos too!
      jaharvey likes this.
    • jaharvey
      @NancyBeck When I sync my watch data online, it creates a map based on the GPS data. Pretty cool, huh? Fitbit devices do that, too, but you have to track your activity using a cell phone app, which is an issue if you're in an area with poor cell coverage. I love being able to track all our hikes. :)
      NancyBeck likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Feb 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    187.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).