*gina*

my name is...

my name is...
*gina*, Jan 17, 2018
Description:
Day 17 - Username (Journaling Challenge)

Here and Now Collection by Lynn Grieveson
photo: private

Journaling:
Gina is the short form of my real name. I use it in every scrapbooking forum. Often four letters are too short so I have added a * at the beginning and the end and so in most of the forums my username is *gina*. I decided to need the short form because I don’t like my real name. I only use it for very official things. When I was born my mom selected another name but my dad carried his point. So I got this old-fashioned name and only this one. Therefore I have no chance to use a second name. For this reason my daughter got 2 names, also my granddaughters.
My real name is Latin and means „queen“. It is also the capital city of the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. And you will find it on English coins.
Guessed you what my real name is? I think you will not have any problems to find the right one.

160 words
mirjam and sbpoet like this.
    • cfile
      Beautifully done Gina.. I do like your real name too.. I have a few friends with your name :) I love the blending here. The gray paper backround is really great as are the trandfers bhind your photo. Beautifully done!
      *gina* likes this.
    • heathert
      That's cute, to make a guess! I have guessed it, but I won't call you that since you don't like it! I very much like your page--that's a great kit, and I love how elegant you made it look--just like you! =)
      *gina* likes this.
    • *gina*
      cfile and heathert like this.
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous page Gina <3
      *gina* likes this.
    • marijke
      As always a beautiful page! Love your journaling ... now I know your real name ...
      *gina* likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I love your layout and your journaling although I don't have a clue as to what your real name is so I'm off to consult "Mr Google."

Okay, I got it. Thanks for the clue. What in the world did we ever do before Google came along?
    • melaniedesigns
      Awesome page gina i love your journaling , when i whas younger i always hated my name Melanie and i wish that my mom had called me yvette i whas totally in love with that name . now when i grow older i started to love my own name and dont like yvette anymore . so i know how it feels to not like your name . i also love the paper stripes on your page it looks awesome
      *gina* likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Beautiful page and creative journalling. I love the dandelions.
      *gina* likes this.
    • Rikki
      Good story! When I was younger your real name was quite popular here but not so much anymore. I think it's a good name, but can relate to what you are saying. I only have one name (it is customary that you get your godmother's name as a second, but mine hated hers and insisted I'm not getting it) and my name isn't very pretty, I think.
      I like Gina, it sounds nice and lovely.
      Oh, And I wanted to thank you for all the nice comments you left on my pages lately. I appreciate them all, you are my comment heroine! :)
      *gina* likes this.
    • LynnG
      I like your real name AND I like Gina :-) I am with you in having no middle name (and a first name I don't particularly like). My father has no middle name and didn't see why my sister and I should, so we both have very plain first names and that's it. And, yes, my daughters both have two middle names!! Loved seeing your page, for the story and also because it is so beautifully done :-)
      *gina* likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    *gina*
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).