Amson

My man

My man
Amson, Oct 10, 2016
Description:
Recent photo of the love of my life. We spend all free time (which at present is not too often) out taking photos.

Credits: Paislee Press - Fresh Air, Joire de Vie, More or Less and Behind the lens
CLivesay - retired template (modified)

Thanks for looking!
lcpereyra, Shivani and MrsPeel like this.
    • KarenW
      Cool extraction - my Dh would love this lens - he is getting more and more into photography. I don't have as much patience...

Gorgeous page, love the palette. x
    • MrsPeel
      great man, great photo, great page as always!!!!!!!! the layering is gorgeous, love the almost neutral feel and, above all, my heart sings when I see you around, Caroline!!!!!! hugggzzzz
    • StefanieS
      Now I have lens envy! Awesome photo and fabulous use of the circles and hear motifs.
    • Electra
      This is a great LO! (and lens-lol)
    • berniek
      I absolutely love the page! The colours, the design, everything!
    • ljonezy
      gorgeous picture Great journaling.
    • SirScrapalot
      The extraction makes this layout stand out!
    • keepscrappin
      The word paper drew me in and then when I saw that extraction... oh boy! You've nailed it! I've always wanted to do that, but never seem to remember too when I'm scrappin.
    • jjpederson125
      Great Layout! (And some major lens envy.....)
    • lcpereyra
      Excellent photo extraction and overall page design! Looks fantastic the way you brought everything together and the worded paper looks great here. Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).