Justagirl

MY LIFE LOVES

MY LIFE LOVES
Justagirl, Jan 7, 2020
Description:
MOC 8 | DAY 2 : LISTS
This is a list of my favourite things to do, life lessons to live by and the things that bring me joy.
STORYTELLER COLLECTION BYOC JAN 2020 | Just Jaimee
SCRAPPABLE STACKABLES No.5 | The Nifty Pixel & Lynn Grieveson Designs
marnel, Thuria, chastml and 1 other person like this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Emmm..... you are a soothing feel, a breath of fresh air, an inspiration, an amazing artist and creative and woman and ..everything you can think of the more positive words in this world.
      This is phenomenal,

into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Justagirl likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Holy smokes! :cheer:banana:drool:fairydance
      Justagirl likes this.
    • cfile
      Oh my Em... absolutely beautiful and I am bowled over not only with this gorgeous page, but all of your layers and fantastic shadowing.. your page really looks like it is a "real" page that you can actually touch. I love the b/w photo of you and your DH & Son... so beautiful. I know last year you had the fight of your life and you have been so courageous and an inspiration to all. Your positiveness throughout has been inspirtational as well. I loved reading your list. It too is inspirational. Especially #4, 5 & 10!!! Your page is so colorful and bright and cheery. I love those numbers too!! Thank you for sharing your list with us and playing along with my challenge! PS Congrats on the Froggy Fav!
    • Justagirl
      @cfile aww thanks hun, all fixed with the date too, my bad xox
      cfile likes this.
    • Justagirl
    • Justagirl
      @MrsPeel oh wow, thank you so very much my lovely, what a buzz xox
    • Ga_L
      OMG ! This is perfection ! Love all the layers and your shadow work. Really a fantastic page. Thanks for sharing
    • HeatherB
      Oh wow! This is amazing, Em! The design cascading down the diagonal, the element choices, numbering, shadow work, journaling on word strips. This is a masterpiece!
    • redplaid3
      Wow, super collage of elements and ideas. So invigorating and inspiring.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Wow! This is such a great idea, for an alternative to gratitude cards. The diagonal clustering (and shadowing) gives the effect of things tumbling down the page and is so captivating! I love that you included a personal photo and a picture of your camera.
      #10things #MOC8-2
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Justagirl
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).