angiekey

My Dad & His Dog (Photography Challenge, March 2017)

My Dad & His Dog (Photography Challenge, March 2017)
    • tceattle
      Adorable main photo! Excellent layout and I love the color choices!
      angiekey likes this.
    • KAPOH
      This is just darling - very sweet story.
      angiekey likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwww this ios so lovely!!! I m rushing but bookmarking to come back & read!!!!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • KellyM
      What a face!!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so I'm back.... what a beautiful journaling Angie!!!! the photograph is already amazing and yesterday the page caught my attention from the thumbnail so I had to come have a closer look, now the journaling tales it up and makes it even more awesome!!!!!! super gorgeous as usual, the yellow blue combo looks amazing with the wall, and your dad looks like a great character!!! -we say figura or personagem this last one is how we call a role in a play , but both words are meant to describe people who are amazingly out of the routinary people....he looks like a great person... also if Sarita sees Bear she will perster me to get her a dog, she has been for years, but wth her in the current #Iwontgioveaminuteofmytimefornothingnottodopersonallyandparticularlytome attitude...now way!!! LOL
      gorgoeus page as always!!!!
      angiekey likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      All around awesome! I love your photos, the page design, the journaling - so great! Bear sounds like the most wonderful companion! Thanks for sharing and joining in the challenge!
      angiekey likes this.
    • Karen
      angiekey likes this.
    • Spacecadetswife
      Oh my gosh, that photo, with your father in background is darling!!! What a keeper!
      angiekey likes this.
    • bellbird
      wonderful use of depth of field for the pic, stunning example of how a bg pic can still leave room for traditional scrappy element work- love all your elements (&cute blend!) down the side - the yellow and blue looks so good together
      angiekey likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    angiekey
    Date:
    Mar 7, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).