MrsPeel

Mother:My Inspiration

Mother:My Inspiration
MrsPeel, May 11, 2016
Description:
Super amazing offers today only on SOSN at 50% OFF: From
Scrapping with Liz: In Quotes Templates & Mom Words Templates. Sara Gleason: Olive Tree Kit (one of my most favorites kits EVER) all these are half price all day today on SOSN. Also in my page:the sequins are from Sara Gleason: Artifact & the alpha is It' s Never Too Late by Little Butterfly Wings, I changed the color to suit. To the word mother which I made with the templates, I added what you call style in PShop, we call effects in Craft Artist Pro- For those of you who use it, is one of the 'elements". This is for the May Inspiration Challenge. Journaling reads: She has been through so much and fought so many battles, she said goodbye earlier in life to all her brothers and sisters even though she is the youngest, she became the mother for all their children (and grandma for the ones who came later) she created in every way possible always & still does. She is my amazing, incredibly strong, inspiring & beautiful mum...she will be 80 next Monday! Journaling font is Soul Handwriting. TFL!!!
Scrapping with Liz, KarenB and Lor like this.
    • Lor
      Ahhhh... such priceless pics of you, Sarita and your Mom! I adore your bright blue title and your use of this template! A beautiful scrap Cyn! :beat:heartlub:beat
    • mommy2boyz
      You really are so talented, Cynthia! I love the photos here, the big quotes and the unexpected pop of royal blue in the title work! Fabulous!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    136 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).