MrsPeel

1998: If I Could Turn Back Time....

1998: If I Could Turn Back Time....
MrsPeel, May 11, 2016
Description:
From the awesome offers today only at 50% OFF on SOSN: Jacque Larsen:Launch Pads Vol 7 - Oceana and S.O.S - ROunds. From Etc by Danyale: Summer Journal- Mason Jars. The pin from Paula Kesselring: Mother's Nest. The word art is from Little Butterfly Wings:Free Spirit Kit. All these are half price all day today!!!! The photo was taken in Rio Da Barra, Sarita's God Parents, place in North East Brazil, one of the most magical places on earth, with the sea and this awesome lake where the river comes into the sea. as the journaling says, sometimes I wish I could go back to this time and enjoy again the magic of those times (especially now that Sarita insists on her teenage rebellion/I don't care much- even though she is 20 already LOL I know all happens for a reason and we are where we have to be...but sometimes...well, I think it happens to us all :) TFL!!!
Lindzee, KellyM, KarenB and 2 others like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      you caught the whole turn back time feeling and nostalgia perfectly!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • mommy2boyz
      This is amazing! I adore the nostalgic photo and how you've placed it in the jar, bottling up a precious memory! You're really captured a perfect moment, reminiscent of happy, carefree, childhood days! I'm just in love with this!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KellyM
      This is delicious!!!! Love the paint, the jar, the photo and photo treatment! Perfection!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • kirstiegai
      love the photo in the bottle and all the little splatters
    • Lor
      Oh... how I luv lil' Sarita photos! Such a perfect scrap of this beautiful moment and memory. I luv how you ran it across the bottom of the page; very creative! :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).