srcourtney, Jan 3, 2018
Description:
Storyteller 2017 February - The Collection by Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2017 May - The Collection by Just Jaimee
Storyteller 2017 June - The Collection by Just Jaimee
July Newsletter Freebie Template from Jimbo Jambo Designs
Lhmcgrady and michele hillam like this.
    • cfile
      precious.. there are just no other words to express what I see in your page! I love the wood background and the pale blue to mimic water.. just fabulous, but what I love best is that adorable photo with that wonderful fun facial expression! Love all the circlles and love the journaling. What a fun page! TFS and great mood board MOC day 3 page!!
      srcourtney likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i agree with Christa .... this is stopping me in my tracks! its so gorgeous and crisp and vivid. your shadows are amazing ... the cut outs are really cool and the the whole vibe makes me wish it was summer again! that photo front and center is the cutest thing ever. LOVE this! and your mood board ... i could stare at it before falling asleep and have the best dreams. :)
      cfile and srcourtney like this.
    • dancingJaye
      I'm in love with the circles and the colors and cut-outs...just gorgeous!
      srcourtney likes this.
    • srcourtney
      @cfile Thank you so much! That means so much to me!
      cfile likes this.
    • srcourtney
      @jenn mccabe Wow! Such kind words. Such a great feeling for others to like what you work at creating.
      cfile and jenn mccabe like this.
    • sberkan
      So cute! I just love all the circles you used and the touches of paint are perfect for that beachy feel!
      srcourtney likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    srcourtney
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).