BevG

Jury Duty MOC Day 3

Jury Duty MOC Day 3
    • jenn mccabe
      lol at your story .. and what got you dismissed! love how your bright colors are picked up by the iced tea in your photo and the whole theme of jury duty and the split page with dark on one side and bright on the other is rather fitting. this is really cool Bev! i love your inspiring board too!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @jenn mccabe - Thanks! I am glad the tension came through. They were persistent in asking what I would do if 2 kids were telling different stories about who did what and I was having a hard time figuring out who was telling the truth.

The charge was possession of a firearm by a felon, which includes having access to a weapon even if it is not on you. I suspect his "friend" was found with a gun on him.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you nailed the tension!
      BevG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Great contrasting layout, Bev. That gray/black paper works well for the title side with its somber tones and the colorful other side reflects the lightness of being dismissed -- freed to be outside in the sunshine and light. Interesting questioning by the defense. What an experience!
      BevG likes this.
    • Jolleyontheroad
      Love your layout, and the tension you created. I had jury duty once! ugggg
      BevG likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and design - love the contrast
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      @Jolleyontheroad - This was the 4th time I was seated. I have served twice - once in Federal court for a bank robbery and once for a local drug dealer charge. The other 2 times I was dismissed - once because I was experienced and then this time.
    • dancingJaye
      Fantastic page...love the contrast and Oooh, the alpha! I've been summoned several times, but haven't ever served....Always had nursing babies, but that phase of life is over...I better not hold my breath. LOVE the page!
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    214.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).