SharLamb

Monthly Muse_03_Wk-4_StreetArt_RaceAmongTheRuins

Monthly Muse_03_Wk-4_StreetArt_RaceAmongTheRuins
SharLamb, Mar 23, 2020
Description:
Yesterday I was listening to Spotify while doing a non-demanding project on the computer and a song that was pretty new to me (written and sung by by GL) came up on my list. As I was trying to focus in on the words, I thought, "This song was made for this time in history." I hope you will either Google one of his live videos to hear it, or if you have a QR Scanner on your phone, I've provided a QR Code that will take you directly to one. I also looked up what the critics had to say about the meaning of the lyrics. The song is an encouragement to me, and I hope it will be to you too.

FJ-2020-PP-15
nbk-All-messed-up-Papers-thelights-10
tangie_steamertrunk_basicstaple
Artwork provided by Sokee at The Lilypad for Week 4 of the March 2020 Monthly Muse Challenge
Font: Traveling Typewriter and A Bite
AJK and Donitab like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a perfect song! Love your page and how you used Gordon Lightfoot's song - I love him, BTW! Well done!!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is Perfect!!! Love that you used the photo!! Thanks so much for playing along with me this month!! I’ve had so much fun and I hope you did too!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      I DID! I love this challenge because it takes me out of my usual comfort zone. Thank YOU!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).