dotcomkari

C19 Fear

C19 Fear
dotcomkari, Mar 23, 2020
Description:
Little Butterfly Wings: Feeling Blue, Fear of the Dark, Heart Broken, Speak Up Speech Bubbles
Rachel Jefferies: Fear Not
m3 Oct 2017
Rachel Jefferies and Studio Basics: Silent Battles: Negative Thoughts
Heather Joyce: The Reed
The Nifty Pixel: Keep it Clean Bundle

I cannot begin to start oh how I feel. March 23rd, 2020, I sit here as an emotion hysterical wreck of what I once was. My best friend in the whole world called to inform me that he has been placed on house arrest/ quarantine due to having symptoms of the C19 Virus. The doctors are pretty sure he has it, but it is not bad enough for him to be hospitalized at the moment and due to the shortness of tests he is not tested yet but will be if the symptoms worsen. He says it feels as if he is drowning in his own mucus and with every single step he is getting more and more short of breath. He says he hasn’t been able to barely eat or drink anything in a few days because his throat feels as if it is on fire and the headaches he is experiencing are out of this world. My friend claims it is only a short time before he is hospitalized. I have never been so scared in my life. No one ever thinks this will hit them. But this is my friend, my best friend. I fear for his life and my heart is breaking into 1000 pieces. I am shattered. We all hear about this virus on the TV, but I fear not enough people are listening. It is real. It is killing people worldwide. Your neighbors, friends and even family may be exposed. It is speeding like wild fire and it scares the living day lights out of me. If I wasn’t paranoid before it is 100x worse now. I am so lost. Very very lost. Scared. Lonely. Depressed. Stressed.
carrie1977, Donitab and cinderella like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Mar 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).