AnotherAmanda

MomAndMeOCT2017TC

MomAndMeOCT2017TC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 8, 2017
Description:
October 2017 - Template Challenge
Template by Just Jaimee
Fonts - Lemon Tuesday, Arial Narrow
Journaling - Mom Mom (my mom) came out to spend a week with us to celebrate Ben’s second birthday. We had a great time running around and hanging out with nothing to do, but watch Ben try to play with all his new toys at once. My favorite day was taking Ben to the zoo with his Mom Mom, Grandpa (Todd’s dad) and Todd. As always, the Mom’s visit was too short, but I had a wonderful time and I’m glad she did too. October 2017 Photo: At the Oakland Zoo, 10/04/2017
Elements and Papers - Daily Report
Style - One Little Bird
MrsPeel, KittyY and lorieh like this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Visits from moms are always the best! I love your use of the heart button with the word art along the bottom.
    • keepscrappin
      Glad you got to visit with your mom! I love the patterns and word arts you've used.
    • AnotherAmanda
      kiss. I kissed the frog?
    • Aerobigirl
      What a blessing to be able to spend time with your mom. I like all the florals on your LO. Pretty!
    • MrsPeel
      oh what an awesome page!!!!! love the take on the template, the colors you ve chosen are brilliant and the whole page is elegant with vibrant feel!! I love making pages with my mum's photos, we live so far away we don't get many photos together but I keep repeating as much as I can!!! your tittle work is amazing , Love the little quote you added too!!! gorgeous page!!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    784 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).