AliSarah

Look Who's Driving!

Look Who's Driving!
AliSarah, Oct 9, 2017
Description:
This is for the Oct '17 Template Challenge!

My son has autism, so sometimes small things are pretty big things in his universe! One such instance is when he started riding in the front of this truck at Knotts! He loves this ride, and has been known to ride it over and over- up to 14 times in a row!! So, we definitely took notice and snapped a photo when he decided he was ready to ride alone in the front of the truck!!

To create this, I used the Just Jaimee template that was required for the challenge as well as the October 2017 Storyteller Kit, also by Just Jaimee!!
MrsPeel likes this.
    • scrappin2girls
      beautiful. love the clustering under the photo and the bright papers
      AliSarah likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      awe.. this is adorable! love the fun, whimsical feel! Glad you got some pix!
      AliSarah likes this.
    • Aerobigirl
      Our daughter has Down syndrome and some autism spectrum behaviors, so I completely understand how small things can be a BIG deal. What a special BIG moment you captured.
      AliSarah likes this.
    • flowersgal
      So sweet and your journaling really helps me understand what a big moment this was. Wonderful and colorful page and I especially like how you used the blue dots (or squares) under the photo and elements to pull the eye to that side of the page first.
      AliSarah likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can imagine how much joy, how much happiness can bring every step of growth and advance, a few friends of mine have kids on the spectrum, each and everyone different but I have been part of that kind of joy!!!!! Your page is gorgeous (as always!!!) and I am so very happy you have shared the story with us!!!!! I think it bri9ngs us closer and helps us love even more out art!!!! Here is wishing we can see LOTS of pages in this same way from you!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AliSarah
    Date:
    Oct 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).