Iowan

MOC_January 292021-Trickster

MOC_January 292021-Trickster
    • Karen
      This is so much fun Carol! I remember you saying something about that trickster app somewhere else along the way and I forgot to go check it out! I love the grid effect you added to your screenshots of everyone playing together too. Such a great page to capture how you've adapted to life this last year!
      Iowan and jesskab like this.
    • jesskab
      Thank you for helping out with my challenge Carol! I just realized you player IDs are on there, too cool!
      Iowan likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Great example, I love the grid effect over the photos and all the game elements to bring home the theme.
      Iowan likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love that dark green background so much! All the things around the edges and the journaling in the middle tell a wonderful story. I love the different ways you highlighted words; they add to the fun of your game filled page! Thanks for the inspiration!
      Iowan likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Iowan likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is fantastic! Love how you have photos and elements surrounding the journaling. And I really love how you did the journaling, using different colours, sized fonts, and different fonts. Everything works so well together. Also love the grid overlay on the photos at the top. Great page!! (and into my watch list!)
      Iowan likes this.
    • Trish
      oh I love how fun this is.
      Iowan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Iowan
    Date:
    Jan 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).