MOC_January-2--Why-I-Scrap
Dady, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Botanical Mix No2 Kit | Lynn Grieveson
FR - 276 words
UK - 270 words

Journaling
Why i scrap

I like to take pictures at family gatherings to keep the memories alive and I also especially like taking pictures of nature and my garden and on my walks with my husband.
What I particularly like is to embellish my photos using software also while surfing the net I discovered scrapbooking quite by chance and I became a fan of it, I subscribed to different Scrap forums where I learned a lot and made friends!
My first album was made up of old photos I discovered at my parents' house and it was a real pleasure for me to see their joy while leafing through the album!
Then I was invited as a Creative Team for a Designer that I admired a lot and scrapping became a passion for me, I escape doing my pages, I forget everything and I always try to improve my photos and to look for tutorials for photoshop cc the software I use!
My original style was clean and simple, it evolved over the years by discovering the products of different Designers. I like mixing the different styles and playing with photoshop, brushes, paints, transfers, shapes etc ... it allows me to be creative and to create another universe and to escape from everyday life!
I also like to create papers, elements, templates which I do with great pleasure for a Scrap Forum where we offer each month a free kit and templates!
This is why I love to scrape!
I have an adorable little "Nuage cat that I take a lot of pictures and which appears a lot in my scrapbook pages
LynnG, Ga_L, nhudao and 1 other person like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    237 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).