ArmyGrl

MOC_25_MyStudyStation

MOC_25_MyStudyStation
ArmyGrl, Jan 25, 2020
Description:
Created for MOC 8 Day 25: Flat Lay Photography

I predominately used the collaboration SchoolScape by Little Butterfly Wings and Studio Basic; but the pencil came from Pink Reptile Design Make It Happen.

Now that I'm all caught up on MOC, challenges...time to hit the books!!! And work on that capstone project.
LoveItScrapIt and myssp like this.
    • Justagirl
      Ooh interesting page. The darkness leads to a sense curiosity of what you have displayed which I guess in a way lends itself to the study of genes and what you discover from them. Fabulous take on the challenge.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh wow first this is amazing and I love the layflat....secondly I don't know what you're taking but you seem way smarter than me! ♥♥
    • SeattleSheri
      I love how you enlarged the hand-held chalkboard and "wrote" on it! So very creative! I also really appreciate the second photo showing a different perspective of some of your lay flat items. I know I really struggled with what to include in my lay flat photo because so many things don't get captured well from above.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Jan 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).