tracymonica

MOC_2019_January_30_Travel_Storytelling

MOC_2019_January_30_Travel_Storytelling
    • Justagirl
      What an awesome page Trace! I love learning more about ya and those photos are amazing. You definitely have achieved an urban feel with your colour choices and that flippen’ amazing blended photo and title work!
    • tracymonica
      @Justagirl Always love your comments :) The photos and journaling are mine :) but can't take credit for the title work that is part of the Urban Instilled kit linked above! Perhaps someday I will have such talent :)
    • tracymonica
      @Justagirl I have learned SO much doing this MOC which I am SO grateful for Kudos to all the Polly's and this community as a whole. My next two things that I want to learn more about are the partial extractions, which you sent me a link on and shadowing, particularly like warped or curled. My PSE 2018 did not come with very many drop shadows.
      Justagirl likes this.
    • plumdumpling
      Awesome! Chicago is the best! I too love that title work!
    • tracymonica
      Yep :) Chicago IS awesome and so IS the URBAN title work that came with the Urban Instilled kit, linked above :)
    • Justagirl
      @tracymonica so glad you have enjoyed this MOC its been lots of fun that is for sure! I’ve learnt some cool techniques or different ways of doing them too which is so handy and why MOC is one of my fave events.
    • LynnG
      What a very cool page. I love your photo choice and placement and the way the middle photo pops. Wonderful!
      tracymonica likes this.
    • tracymonica
      @Justagirl I can totally see why MOC is one of your favorite events :) It just might become one of mine also :)
    • tracymonica
      @LynnG Thank you :beat I REALLY LOVED this challenge :)
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    tracymonica
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    222.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).