Claire Grantham

MOC9_D2_Why I Scrap

MOC9_D2_Why I Scrap
Claire Grantham, Jan 2, 2021
Description:
Stick with me through the 615 word journey!! LOL I am super chatty. I wanted to explain the how, so the why would make sense!

AND I love that I can finally use all the bits of my stash that haven't had an airing yet. I love the ASM frames - but I bought the bundle - OMG SO MANY THINGS. I love that, but it's so hard to use it all!!

I used -
PRD Unscripted - Template, Papers, Elements
Rachel Jefferies - My Life Unscripted 1 - MM Artistry and MM paperie
Just Jaimee - ASM & Frames March 2018 Addon (frame)
mary kate and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      LOL!! Here we are again! LOL!!! OMG. I am a card maker again, wanna exchange addresses?
    • Claire Grantham
      @Dalis OMG Hahahaha here we go again! DMing you my deets now, would LOVE one of your cards.
      Karen and Dalis like this.
    • Karen
      This is fabulous! I loved reading your journaling and more importantly, I love that you found your way to digital scrapbooking and your way here to our community.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I love hearing about your journey in digital scrapbooking! What a blessing to come out of this horrible past year. Keep up the great work - I look forward to seeing more from you.
    • HeatherB
      This is wonderful! Loved reading your journaling and I am amazed at how prolific you are at making cards!! Great photo and great page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
    • norton94
      Claire I just love your creative style! I remember near the beginning of this time of yours with digi, seeing your pages and being wowed that you were so new - hello natural style and talent! Great journaling and page!
    • Claire Grantham
      Thank you @Dalis @Karen @Pups_r_Paps @HeatherB @norton94 for your lovely comments - see what I mean about the warm community. I am so grateful for all the tips and advice and friendship sent my way in the last 9 months. 2020 was a bit of a beast, but for me, I got this amazing thing that I didn't know was in my reach.
    • LoveItScrapIt
      I love this. Love your how and why. If you ever wanna donate cards I am here:bwavesee me waving. I am a poet and love the nostalgia of sending cards to my friends.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're a hoot!! I loved reading your journaling and I'm SO glad you landed here at TLP!! I hear ya about falling hard - it's just the most wonderful thing to do! Okay, 150 cards???? That IS a "sea of cards"!
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page and love your journaling...and - WOW...150 cards♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    348 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).