MOC9 Jan03 Who I Am

MOC9 Jan03 Who I Am
jaharvey, Jan 14, 2021
Description:
Alpha: SuzyQ
Template: Storyteller July 2018 add-on
Papers: Pure & Simple Papers
Typeface for my words: Blackjack

"Coffee Addict" elements: coffee beans (Daily Grind), coffee spill (retired product), cup of coffee (Bold & Strong)

"Kind, Caring, Pharmacist" elements: capsules (Under the Weather), Rx pad, Rx charm, heart flair (Ouch)

"Thinking, Learner, Bookworm" elements: glasses & book girl (Bookaholic), bookworm (retired designer), light bulbs (Light Bulb Moment)

"Dog Lover" elements: dog stickers (Dogs)

"Naturalist" elements: dragonfly, snake (Outdoorsy: On the Lake), pine (Outdoorsy: Winter), boots, boot prints, water bottle (Outdoorsy: Hiking), wood piece & paper trees (retired products), sunshine (Storyteller June 2018), wood bear (Project Mouse (World): Canada)
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • Saar
      What a fun take on the challenge. I love your words and all the elements that go with the words. Beautifully done.
    • MrsPeel
      awww this is the cutest!!!!! LOVE the elements you chose, love the little area for Naturalist you created, my dad was a Biochemist, I almost made it Uni on Pharmacy, but performing arts got hold of me then and I had a 30 years career, still feel the pull for all things related to Biochemistry and , as I have been half of my life on medication, have a fascination for the works if them!!!! Love what you did here!!!, always love to know more about the people who made the amazing pages in this gallery!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    jaharvey
    Date:
    Jan 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).