Description:
My first projects for this new year!
lynnemarie_Resolute, M3Sept14
McMeen Melle
LBW Real Life
FJ Blessings
M3Oct 14
PRD_oh sew crafty, Artsy Bits

HOST: Please note I am participating in MOC this year for fun only, not for GC. You don't need to "check" this page. :agree:heartlub
JenEm, Thuria and KarenB like this.
    • Nemla
      It looks like you are keeping your self busy, and it definitely looks like a lot of fun. Great page for the challenge.
      AJK likes this.
    • Sokee
      weaving! How fun, I would love to see your progress and completed weaving project! Thanks for letting me know I do not have to check all your products, saves me time. AND I can come and just enjoy your layout! Thank you for still playing along, I hope you enjoyed yourself!
      AJK likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is so colorful and eye-catching. I remember having to finish a weaving project at school many years ago. It took me forever lol. :giggle The layered elements add great visual interest to your page. Great take on this challenge.
      AJK likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh what an awesome take on the challenge. I love how you used the diary and embellished it.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @Sokee Will do! My first weaving experience was in school as well. It fascinated me to do a circle (round frame) weaving. This ancient art has evolved into amazing expressions of many styles!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    651 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).