MOC9-Day3-AllAboutMeNPC
AnotherAmanda, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
MOC 9 - Day 3 - Photoless Challenge - Who I AM
Elements and Papers - LI An Adventure, All About Me (Collaboration), Vellum Word Bits (Just Jaimee), Me Myselfie and I (Pink Reptile Designs), Hopscotch (One Little Bird) Enfold (Sabrina's Creations), Photograph (Sahin Designs), Well Read (Bella Gypsy), Paper Mail (A Pennington)
Styles - SHadows (Mommyish)

FYI things are numbered in the order I accomplished them (if that makes sense).
Butterflies represent my 3 siblings.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Wow...you focused a lot on relationships...daughter, sister, friend, wife and mother...and the relationship you have with self..."me," photographer, reader. The rosy gal and the use of butterflies lends to happy vibes. And wow, what great use of symbols.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the happy feel of this and the symbols you used to represent the words is perfection... way to scrap it! :agree
    • Smwhite
      Love all of the watercolory goodness you've put together on your page! It's a really fab page!
    • MrsPeel
      Amanda, so love how you filled the page!!! I think I am used to your elegant, more to minimalist style, so this to me is a surprise (beautiful one!!!) Love the colorful giving a fun and happy feel ti the page, the addition of the number bits is great, the word art, the whole thing screams HAPPY!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    946 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).