dbregant

MOC9 Day 3 About Me

MOC9 Day 3 About Me
    • jjpederson125
      The coloring of this page is GREAT!! Love the timeline feel and your 5 words and descriptive embellishment!!!
    • ArmyGrl
      The little do-it-yourselfer is my fav! The light bulb with the window representing home...how cute!!!
    • MrsPeel
      oh MY!!!!! this is SO beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I think I first should apology for the delay in getting here, haven't been well enough to type much, past couple of weeks were a bit more difficult, but trying my best to catch up ! `LOve the elegant composition, your elements are gorgeous, and love the detail of the squares in their edges, it gives a detail that sets you apart! Love how you made a mini world of each word, love the window with the doll, the computer one3, the ice cream,...every bit is beautiful!!!!!! and then....... the credits LIST!!!!!! I am amazed with it, and THANK YOU SO SO much for linking!!!!!! and, of course....
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    dbregant
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).