Academic by Kristin Aagard
Wonderland Paper Pack by Sabrina Dupre
#Extra Merry by Mommyish Designs
Winter Stories by Sahlin Studio
Scenic View {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Torn Paper Template by Lynn Grieveson Designs
Font: Fall is Coming
    • StefanieS
      Love the drama of the dark grey BG, the snow flakes and the swirls add a fun sense of movement. The photo series is wonderful and totally belies the fact that a blizzard must be hard work to clear and scary to live through.
      sberkan likes this.
    • Karen
      What a gorgeous page! I tried hard to read your journaling my poor old eyes didn't get all of it. I did see the crazy wind speeds though! That's insane! I don't know if we've even had wind that bad here during the winter. Definitely we've had 50mph coming across Lake Michigan and kicking up crazy waves, but over 100mph is crazy!! I can't believe the one drift against your door! Wow! I love the effect of your torn title on here, especially with the white paper and the snowflake paper! Perfection!
      sberkan likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      So Cool! I love that you turned the template, your use of flourishes (replicating the movement of the blizzard) white paint around the door photos, the use of white text and that gorgeous title (torn paper effect).
      #template #MOC9-6 #torntitle
      sberkan likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    sberkan
    Date:
    Jan 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).