MOC9 Day 2 | This is Why I Scrap
Chippi, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
Better Days | Mini Kit by Sabrina's Creations
Artsy Journal Templates 14 by Scrapping with Liz
Fonts: Glamour Brush and Bean Pole

MOC9 | Day 2 | Why I Scrap
Word Count: 298

I have wonderful memories of sitting on our old brown lounge as a child looking through album after album of photos. Laughing and remembering and telling stories to my siblings. I was brought up taking photos (a lot of photos) and sharing memories. Mum kept on top of getting photos printed, even my rolls and rolls of film, and getting them into albums. It was a very important part of our family life.
I have instilled that same value in my children. Photos are a huge part of our life. The kids are both great photographers and they know to take photos of everything! My scrapping adds to that with decorations and journalling. I can resize to fit a whole event across two pages, make it beautiful, and have all the information right there. In the last couple of years I have fallen in love with making my scrapbook
pages 6x4 size. I feel like it is a more efficient way for me to scrap and I can easily
print them and show off a lot of memories really quickly.
To be completely honest, I haven't printed photos or pages nearly as much or as often as I would like to, ever. There was a long time where there weren't any photos of Bellamy in the house at all, and only a couple of Melody. I do have a little album with my pocket pages printed along with some extra photos that hadn't been scrapped yet. The kids love looking at them, and remembering, and sharing stories about those photos.
2020 got so busy for me that my scrapping has been on holiday all year, but I still love doing it, and the supplies are right there when I get time.
And really.. This is why I scrap.
Becky and Trish like this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great series of photos of the kids looking at the scrapbook. Loved reading your journaling. And love the big title and the tilt to your text. Wonderful page! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Chippi likes this.
    • Saar
      Oh I love your page design. I love the angle of your journal and I love the large title. What a fun and creative take on the challenge.
      Chippi likes this.
    • AnEnglishLady
      Fabulous ‘about me’ page. I love that you included lots of happy photos of Bellamy and Melody looking through your album.
      #MOC9-2 #journaling #template #whyiscrap
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Chippi
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).