kimingvtx

MOC 03 Who I Am Web

MOC 03 Who I Am Web
kimingvtx, Jan 4, 2021
Description:
Background paper -- Lilypad Collab All About Me (Lynne Marie)
Artsy paint -- Lilypad Collab All About Me (NBK)
Corner -- Lilypad Collab All About Me (Allison Pennington)
Stitches -- Kristin Aagard Gobble Gobble
Arrows -- Kristin Aagard Splash Pad

Me -- Lilypad Collab All About Me (Sahlin Studios)
Orange Lady -- Mixed Media Monthly June 2017 ( Paula Kesselring)

Wife -- Scrapping with Liz Cut Out Alpha Lowercase
Heart -- Lilypad Collab All About Me (Mommyish)

Texan -- Font Alex Brush
Texas shape -- Scrapping with Liz Texas Cutouts

Peace -- Bella Gypsy Yo'Self Collection
Maker -- Font Alex Brush
Dove -- Kristin Aagard Faithful

Christian -- Kristin Aagard Faithful
Church -- Kristin Aagard Faithful

Sister -- Lilypad Collab Treasured The People (Kristin Aagard)
Sisters Forever bottlecap -- Just Jaimee Siblings

Mother -- Lilypad Collab Treasured The People (Kristin Aagard)
Lady with heart -- Just Jaimee Storyteller May 2016 Dear Mom

Reader -- font Alex Brush
Books -- Kristin Aagard Homebody

Friend -- Kristin Aagard Pawsitively Adorable
Girls -- Kristin Aagard Girl Time
MrsPeel, FarrahJobling and Smileark like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love this list and your credits make me smile in the beauty of them too! and oh how I love Texas!♥
      kimingvtx likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Kim!!!!!! you know I love you, right? was excited to find your page, didn't come before as I haven't been well so I am slower than slow LOL if I didn't do it in the order they were posted, I loose track....but I am SO happy to see this!!!!!!
      what an amazing choice of elements you used, a gorgeous, elegant composition, super artistic using that piece of the woman in center, the colors are impressive together, all so harmonic here!!!!!!! as if this wasn't enough, the job you did on crediting!!!!!!!! THANK YOU so so much!!!!! sometimes people don't realize the amount of work that hosting involves.... (especially when you are old and with a mushed brain like me LOL) thank you so so much!!!! for a gorgeous page, and for the help with credits, plus thank YOU for the friendship of all these years, I know I have been missing a bit more the past couple of years, but look forward to catch up with you soon, wanna know about the family and really, really hope you guys are being safe, that life is treating you the best that one can have in these crazy times!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • kimingvtx
      Hi Cynthia, so good to hear from you! I know you have good days and bad but I am always hoping and praying that you have more good ones than bad ones. It really isn't that hard to add the credit links and I didn't realize how much easier it made your job. I'm so glad I did it! I can't imagine looking and checking hundreds of layouts! What a huge job that is and you do it with so much love! My family is doing well. My husband and I are working from home. My son and his sweetie are still in Austin and they are also working from home. My husband had his first vaccine a week ago and I am signed up waiting for the call to set an appointment. It could still be a few weeks before I get my first vaccine though! I'm just ready for the pandemic to be over!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    kimingvtx
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count: