RJMJ

MOC9-Day #14-Filled Style-Eye See You

MOC9-Day #14-Filled Style-Eye See You
RJMJ, Jan 15, 2021
Description:
Finally!!!!! A Challenge! That Screams ME!!!!!!!!!!...I'm All About Filling Up My Pages!...LOL!...I Couldn't Wait To Dive Into This One!...There's Something To Be Said About A Full Page!...It Seems To Be Like My Messy & Chaotic! Life!...Maybe That's Part Of Why My Pages Are Filled Up With So Many Elements! & Papers!...Kinda Like My Life!...LOL!...Thanks! So Much For This AWESOME! Challenge!...It Was AWESOME! To Use The New! M3 January 2021 Release To Create My Layout!...Perfect Timing I Think!...LOL!...

*FYI: I Used 4 Papers & Tons Of Elements!...All Backed Up! & Layered & Supported! & That Goes For My Allowed For This Challenge...3 Photos Too!...All Backed Up! & Supported! & Layered Too!...

*For My Eye See You Layout-I Used:The BRAND NEW! January 2021! M3 Release:When Nobody's Watching:Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
chastml likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    359.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).