RJMJ

MOC9-Day #12-Art Journaling Diary-Reflections On MOC9

MOC9-Day #12-Art Journaling Diary-Reflections On MOC9
RJMJ, Jan 17, 2021
Description:
I'm Finally Here To Post My Day#12 Layout!...I've Already Finished Day#'s 13/14/15...This Challenge Was A Hard One For Me...Well I Thought It Would Be...It Was Hard For Me To Come Up With The Story Idea For This Art Journaling Diary Challenge!...It Took A Few Days & A Lot Of Thought To Come Up With What I Now Have As A Finished Layout!...So Much Thought! That I've Finished All These Other Challenges!...But Still 2 Days Behind Though!...Ultimately This Layout Took A Long To Come Up With & It Took A Long Time To Create & Complete!...But I Am Happy...However...With How The Finished Layout Looks!...And I Am Really Happy With How The Journaling Came Out & How It Looks In The Layout...But I'm Really Glad It Is Now Done!...I Wasn't Sure There For Awhile If I Was Ever Gonna Get This One Done!...LOL!...& Now I Can Finally Move On To Day #16!...

*For My Reflections On MOC9 Layout-I Used:

*Things To Try-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-December 2020-Dents & Scratches-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Paula Kesselring/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-January 2021-When Nobody Is Watching-Little Butterfly Wings
*Look Deep Into Nature Vol.1-Rachel Jefferies
    • Saar
      Wow! Stunning!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I would have thought this was right up your alley - it certainly looks likes it was breeze for you, you certainly make it look all pulled together. Love the drama and the fun use of arrows - you rocked it!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      WOW! This is gorgeous!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      So funny I thought you would of loved this one..... journaling and artsy are right where you seem comfortable...... It is AMAZING! Love the theme being MOC! All your word art strips rock next to that doodled face. Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge.... this one is done :happydance
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      Great page for sure.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    622px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).