crazycat1126

MOC 9 Day 12 - Art Journaling Diary

MOC 9 Day 12 - Art Journaling Diary
    • Saar
      Oh this is stunning. I love how you filled up and embellished the diary. I love everything about your layout.
    • StefanieS
      Love it, the fun doodles, the stitched blocks and the hand written creative "mess" of the background is perfection.
    • mcurtt
      I think what you did with the template is more than fine. I can see the photo spots & where some were removed. Not a problem. This just proves that Val's template is quite versatile! :-) Thanks so much for participating in Val's January template challenge. :yourock
    • Sokee
      This is so much fun! I love your added photos to your diary entries. The stitched quote boxes are fun! You two are so cute together! Thank you so much for playing along with my MOC challenge, I really do hope you had fun creating it.
    • SeattleSheri
      Aw, I love your story!!! I can't think of a better way to approach this challenge. Such a beautifully executed page with so many great details!! :heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    crazycat1126
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).