CathQuillScrap

MOC9-23 Interview

MOC9-23 Interview
CathQuillScrap, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
Layout for MOC9-23 Interview of the past
I chose my son and our memories of his first fay of school.
I used sahlinstudio_1jan21template with
sahlinstudio_explearngrow kit and freebie as well as sahlinstudio_sunshinestickeralpha_freebie

Journaling (271 words) reads:
1. What happened on the day?
Aaron - The main thing I remember is that we were late for school due to traffic and I felt really bad. I remember standing with my teacher at the back of assembly.
Mom - We took first day photos before leaving for school. With living far away & having to cross the highway to get to school, we got stuck in traffic. I was in tears due to the fact that we would be late and miss out on the excitement of the first day. We arrived a full 20 minutes late. I just dropped Aaron with his teacher in assembly & left.

2. Did you make any friends?
Aaron – I think so. I remember Helen, Nischol, Mikayla, and Ryan
Mom – There were quite a few kids in your class that you made firm friends with for your whole primary school career. Little Ally sat next to you in Grade 1 and you protected each other from the bigger kids. Carmen was the naughty one. You and Nischol became best friends and almost inseparable towards the end of the year.

3. What do you remember about your teacher?
Aaron - Mrs Swanepoel used to click her tongue and she shouted lots because the children made lots of noise.
Mom – You had an amazing teacher who helped you through lots of difficulties in settling in, especially as you were so much smaller than the other children. You might have been a little scared of her due to her shouting, but she was wonderful as a first teacher and gave you a great start in school.
JennFort likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    CathQuillScrap
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    640.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).