BLKinOR

January 23 Interview (Journaling Challenge)

January 23 Interview (Journaling Challenge)
BLKinOR, Jan 24, 2021
Description:
I used a Sahin Designs Special Day Album Templates
and added an extra journaling block using paper from Sahin Designs Special Day papers
330 words

Journaling follows:

Besides marrying each other, what was the best part of our 2012 wedding day?
P: Finding such an awesome judge to marry us in our own home in Portland.
BL: I thought the pedicab ride to our dinner at Paley’s Restaurant was delightful. Our dinner was one of the best meals we‘ve had there. That got us Christmas Eve food in 2020 P: I also really liked the pedicab ride with our driver in shorts. The “Just Married“ sign that he put on the back was a really nice touch. BL: You know I paid a bit extra for that, they asked me if we wanted it. I said yes. It wasn’t much money. I thought it would be fun.
Q: Other thoughts about details that you liked from the day?
P: Ah, the music was great. I’m so glad we found a cellist. Tim was great. 
BL: I’m really happy that we used the kewpie bride & groom from your mother’s wedding shower cake. I feel badly that they look a bit sadder for the use now. The groom is now losing his jacket. P: I like that, they are over 90 years old now. They could be fixed up.
BL: I love that we had our rings made from the family gold rings we found in the safe deposit box. P: Oh yes (hand on his heart), that may be the most meaningful thing about our wedding.
P: We had great guests also. BL: All four of them. P: It’s too bad that half of them have left Portland.
BL: I really loved my flowers, too. P: They were from Sammy’s Flowers weren’t they? BL: Yes they were. We should stop and buy some flowers from them, now that we know where their new shop is located.
BL: Remember the Chantilly Cream cake with fruit on top? P: Where did that come from? BL: Whole Foods along with the small Vegan Chocolate Mousse cake. I loved that cake.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Jan 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).