elseepe

MOC9-03_IAM-copy

MOC9-03_IAM-copy
elseepe, Jan 3, 2021
Description:
vw-abitworntopog2 template
rjefferies/studiobasic-trustthejourney-thrive-cards, word strip, paint, tape. collage paper, butterfly, label
KimJensen_Treasured_clip-person-white
Mommyish/SBasic_SecretIngredientLove_charm, cutlery, pan, spatula, word strip, lemon
jj-stmar2018-ep_rainbow
jlarsen_DSD15_graykitty
lbw_CarpeDiem_girl
lbw_AllCatsGotoHeaven_wordart
lbw_alittlepeculiar_wa3
lbw_bb_theeveryday_camera
lbw_connected_extra03a
lbw_daydreamer_stitches9
lbw_laughoften_girl-alt
lbw_myownlittleworld_wa14
lgrieveson_happy_brad
prd_asliceoflemon_brad_02
sabrina_purrfectfriendelements-flair4
vw-sprinklesv20-paperheart1
vw_happythoughts_cloud
MrsPeel, AlannaH, Trish and 2 others like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Much love for your page design and how each little box is adorned with symbols representing your words. I also adore your use of art dolls!
      elseepe likes this.
    • Karen
      I love the layers of paper behind each little section and the elements you've picked out! I saw your comment about this taking you all day... it did for me too! I'm glad it was a weekend day! :agree
      elseepe likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      i love the art dolls and how each word has it's own section but is tied together... beautifully scrapped!
      elseepe likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :fairydance
      elseepe likes this.
    • elseepe
      @Karen thank you. Such an honor
      Karen likes this.
    • AlannaH
      What a great page!
      elseepe likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OH Lisa!!!!! so so glad that Karen (who is feral at finding talent with heart!!!) featured in the blog!!! you most certainly deserve it!!!! You know (even though I have not been much around these past coup,e of years) I LOVE your creativity and every page is gorgeous....and this is special LOVE your choice of template and the way in which you personalized, gorgeous elements, every square has a life of it's own, LOVE the cat flair section, and especially the bottom right (we are kitchen lovers here!!!) every section is marvelous, the AWESOME border cluster on top right, with the letters, the whole lot of elements that shine, the fabulous shadowing....PURE.AWESOME!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      elseepe likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    elseepe
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    330.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).