AJK, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
APennington: Blah Blah Blah, Talk to Me
LBW: Jokes on You, Stay Golden
SBasic: A Better Place
LGrieveson: Shine On
LynnG likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am grinning ear to ear proud that I saw almost all of these and those I don't I will tomorrow! brilliant list! pure out of the box awesome!♥
      AJK likes this.
    • cfile
      great blend work of your photo into the background Amanda! Fantastic title.. it draws you in to wonder what the southern fried wisdom is... I am giggling too as I did live in Fl, then TX for a while and GA and now VA (after growing up in NY and living there until I was 30) and yup first time I was in TX I heard all those fun southern gems.. how fun and thanks for the giggles.. great take on the list challenge. Thanks for playing Amanda!
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @cfile @AnneofAlamo Thanks, Ladies! I still laugh now and then when a new one comes up in a conversation. For example, here in SC, a "to-boggan' is a knitted cap. I grew up riding down the snowy hills on a toboggan! Go figure!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @AJK oh my I never heard of that as a ski cap.. I heard of it as a sled too!! :)
      AJK likes this.
    • londoncuppa
      As a native Texan, I ADORE your list!! I have a long list of sayings, but most of them probably aren't fit for tv...lol. One of my mom's favorites is: "Tell the truth and shame the devil." When my oldest daughter was little, she told her to "Get in yonder." Addison started to walk away, but then she came back and asked my mom, "Mema, where is yonder?" Needless to say, "yonder" is not in my vernacular. Ah...gotta love the South.
      AJK likes this.
    • AJK
      @londoncuppa :hehe:hehe"Tell the truth and shame the devil." - That is a new one and I love it!! They also say "Well, he/she really showed their behind" :moon for when someone acts out badly. LOL.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    AJK
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    365.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).