Bec

MOC8-Day2-List_10-favourites

MOC8-Day2-List_10-favourites
Bec, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
Created with For the Love of 2017: All the Kits by Allison Pennington, Book Lover - Elements by Kristin Aagard Designs Heartsong, a collaboration in remembrance of Dawn Inskip
    • jjpederson125
      This layout is AMAZING!!! Really, I love everything about it, but the big number with the stitching and the brads with the numbers and so awesome topped off with the eye catching photo collages.....FANTASTIC!!
    • Lynnette
      So eye- catching! This looks like it took a ton of time to create, and there's so much to see here. Love it!
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- so very very creative and striking- perfectly done♥
    • melidy
      This could be a cover deign! The leather look, the cut out and the stitching all work so perfectly together.
    • KELLIE R GUZMAN
      WOW! Beautiful page. I love the pressed stitch like marks.
    • cfile
      This is so unique and fun Bec :) I love the leather feel here of the bg paper along with the vellum strip with the title . What a cool design!! I love the number flairs and the list written around the outside of the 10 and then the collages of photos inside the numbers... LOVE! well done and a Froggy Fav for Jan too! Thanks for playing along with the list challenge.. great job!
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav! I was going to give it to you if it hadn't already be done! What a wonderful idea to fill the cut out 10 with all the photos... very clever!
    • Karen
    • gypzywind
      'ell'OH (((((((((EVERYone))))))))) … brand NEW to thiz site n’ digital scrapbooking …
      @Bec … thiz one iz VERY COOL!!! trying to figure out ALL the links/clicks here …
      iz there a kit … for purchase … that has this “10” in it … az an element mayB’ … (?)

… echOez of thanX n’ hOpe
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Bec
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).