honeyandcheese

MOC8 | Day 2

MOC8 | Day 2
honeyandcheese, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
I asked my three oldest kids (ages 7, 6, and 3) for their take on my favorite things and then had them narrow the list down to 10. They combined us, daddy, and love into our family and knocked pizza, taking showers, and fancy dresses off the list. This is surprisingly close to what I would have considered my own top ten. :beat

CREDITS:

Allison Pennington | Waterside, Well Read
Pink Reptile Designs | Bakers Gonna Bake, Silly
The Lilypad | All About You collab, After the Rain collab
Bella Gypsy | Thanks & Giving
Paula Kesselring | Buzzing
Little Butterfly Wings | Afternoons, Sunsets, and Goodbyes
Sahlin Studio | Art & Soul
Thuria, BLKinOR and morgyns like this.
    • morgyns
      Love this layout and what a great idea getting your kids to list what your favs are - I’m so going to do that with my 2 boys.
    • BLKinOR
      What a delightful way to come up with your list. they know you well.
    • cfile
      Rebekah, this is beautiful and I am so honored that for my challenge you got your boys involved to list favorites of yours :) It makes me smile since that is what scrapbooking is to me.. a sharing of us with our family :) (and others too of course!) What a terrific list.. I love the hexagrams keeping your page in balance along with the wonderful scatters.. the elements & elemental icons to represent your favorites, the great painterly bg you chose and those wonderful messy ink date stamps.. love this! Thank you for sharing and playing along with my challenge.. Love your page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    honeyandcheese
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).