RJMJ

MOC8-Day#19-Cut Out Background-It's A Brand New Day

MOC8-Day#19-Cut Out Background-It's A Brand New Day
RJMJ, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
Hey There jenn mccabe & cfile...With Both Of Your Help!...I Finally Managed To Figure Out This Nightmare Technique [Well It Was For Me...That Is]...I Almost Threw In The Towel Completely...But Decided To Give It One More Try...& Finally I Did It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm So Proud Of Myself For Persevering!...The Funny Thing Is...That I Really Liked The Technique After I Finally Got The Gist Of It!...I Even Figured Out How To Do A Couple Of Other Things While I Was There...I Used The Black & White "Love" Circle Flair To Make All My Cut Outs...I Added A Stroke To Each Cut Piece & The Glow Effect For Optimal Oomph!...I Learned A Lot...In The End...I Am So Happy! With My Completed Layout!...A Special Shout Out To cfile Though!...She Didn't Give Up On Me & Kept On Encouraging Me To Take It Slow & Persevere!...She Said I Could Do It!...& She Was Right!...Kudos To Her!...Yeah!...Lilypad Sisterhood!...

*For My It's A Brand New Day Layout-I Used-A Slew Of PRD's Amazing Kits!!!

*A Slice Of Lemon/Embrace/Pure & Simple/In My Purse/Feeling Blue-Pink Reptile Designs
*What Do I See?-Elements-Lynn Grieveson(2)
    • cfile
      Yay!! Such a bright and cheery page.. so glad you persevered!! Love all the beads you used too.. the eee one has always been my favorite brad of PRD.. glad you are happy with your page and glad I could help!! Nice page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • angiekey
      Way to go! I think the only thing more rewarding than mastering a new technique is doing it with the help of online friends.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this looks great! love the starburst PP idea and how you cut those circles with two colors showing on each cut out circle. very very clever! love the way they are further embellished with other circular elements too! way to overcome!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      Such eye candy, what a super fun page!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ferdy
      hey, you did it! it looks so cool, love all the colors and elements you used, and the cutouts looks like the phases of the moon!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Ferdy ...Ha! Good Eye!...You Caught That!...Yes!...They Do Look Like The Phases Of The Moon!...:yup...Thank You! For Stopping By!...#Appreciate...
      Ferdy likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile @angiekey @jenn mccabe @SeattleSheri @Ferdy ...I'm Sooo! Happy With How This Layout Finally Turned Out...I Was So Proud Of Myself For Learning Something New & Executing It Properly!...I Guess It's True About Pretty Much Everything In Life...A Little Bit Of Self-Belief & Perseverance Is Always The Key!!!...Plus...A Lot Of AMAZING!!!!!!!!LILYPAD Peeps Support!!!!...So Happy You All Stopped By To Comment!...#MadeMyDay...:yahoo...:heartslub...
    • RJMJ likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      you overcame and triumphed. good job!!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: