redplaid3

Day 17 Hindsight I read

Day 17 Hindsight I read
redplaid3, Jan 23, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson Read With Mother
PRD Bakers Gonna Bake (hearts)
Becca Bonneville Life is a Llama Fun (string)
Paislee Press Page Turner (books)
Sahlin Studio Pressed Petals (pin)
Fonts: Elliot Six Regular and Kidprint Regular
    • angiekey
      What a beautiful layout to capture and record a fantastic story! I know it will be encouraging for your grandchildren to one day read about where their family’s love of reading originated.
    • StefanieS
      Love it. I am a reader too and very proud that I made three reading children as well. Losing oneself in a great read is a special treat.
    • cinderella
      Love the story you chose to capture!
    • redplaid3
      cinderella likes this.
    • Nemla
      Ohh, I wish my mom were here...I could have showed her this,and said : you did this for me too... Absolute best memories I have of cold winter early evenings is us sitting in the cosy warm livingroom,snuggled up,my mom reading out loud. .Sometimes a funny book,that made both my dad and me laugh, other times ,we couldn't wait for the next chapter because the story was just so good. Thanks for this page ,it made my cry to write the comment,but it was worth the sweet memory .
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      Love the torn paper on this layout. I read to my children also but only one is a reader as an adult. Today one of my granddaughters called to tell me she had one of the books that arrived as a present yesterday with her on a weekend family trip to visit her mother's step dad. That made me so happy.
    • LynnG
      Oh I LOVE this! So true too. Even now if I pick up the books we read to the girls I can remember all the intonations and funny character voices for each book. At one time we had 1,000 but we had to give them away when we downsized - but had to keep a couple of boxes of the absolute favorites!
    • EHStudios
      Before we even had our baby I told my husband we are going to read to her all the time! You did great! I love your page so much!
    • redplaid3
      @Nemla I really enjoyed reading your comment. Reading is the best!
      Nemla likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @BLKinOR I'm glad you're sharing books with the next generation. It's so wonderful to read! @LynnG it's sure easy to collect too many books. Thank goodness for libraries. Thanks for the great kit that helped me record my memory. @EHStudios you'll never regret reading to your child. Thanks for your kindness everybody!:bk
      EHStudios likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    redplaid3
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    59.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).