RJMJ

MOC8-Day#11-2020 Vision Board-Mood Board Updates 2020

MOC8-Day#11-2020 Vision Board-Mood Board Updates 2020
RJMJ, Jan 12, 2020
Description:
Whew!...This Layout Challenge Was A Tough One For Me...I'm Not A Journaler At All...Yes!...I Like A Lot Of Words In My Layouts Sometimes...But WA Words Or Quotes!...To Explain My Strong Subject Matter Coupled With Vibrant Images & Content...So Writing Down 20 Anything's Was A Different Approach For My Thought Patterns...I Took Almost One Whole Day Just To Think About It & How I Wanted To Approach This Challenge...Ultimately...My Mind Went Back To My Daily Struggles Of Health & Anxiety Issues...2019 Was My Toughest Year To Date...& The Start Of 2020 Hasn't Been Great Either!...I'm Really Sick Right Now & Have Multiple Health Issues On Top Of That...It Gets Tiring Being Sick All The Time...It Takes A Toll On Your Mind & Body...So That Being Said...Topic Of Mind Right Now...This Layout Speaks To My Chaotic/Crazy Life Struggles & How I See Them On Paper Currently...How I Visualize The Health Issues/Anxiety & So On...This Is Also A Lot About How Anxiety Problems Have A Way Of Creeping In & Making You Feel Bad About Yourself...No Matter How Hard You Try...Those Negative Feelings Just Persist...Such Is What We Call Anxiety...

So My Solution Is Always To Create...Create...Create...My Layouts Are My Outlet For Creativity Of Course...But Often Times They Are About My Personal Anxiety Daily Struggles...So My List Is Of 20 Things That I Struggle With On A Personal Basis & That I Am Trying To Overcome...This Is Very Personal To Me...And Very Difficult To Write Down & Even More Difficult To See On Paper For Me...But Ultimately...I Never Do Anything Half Way...If I Was Gonna Go There...I Was Gonna Go There All The Way...Or I'm Not Gonna Go There...I Don't Feel Things Half-Way...Only Full On...But Ultimately In The End...Eventhough This Took Forever To Complete...I'm Really Happy With The Result...It Says Everything That I'm Trying To Say & Expresses All My Feelings About These Personal Issues & How I Will Try To Overcome...Or At Least Try My Darndest To...And...I Will Try My Ultimate Best...& That's All Anyone Can Ask For...

*For My Vision Board:Mood Board:2020 Updates Layout-I Used:

*Life Is:Feeling Blue-Little Butterfly Wings
*Life Oh Life!-Mini-LiliWee
*Wander & Explore-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Messy Dates-Date Stamps 2019/2020-Rachel Jefferies
    • ArmyGrl
      Your #20 is my favorite :yup. Because I like your #1 - #19. So, yes, repeat often. Honestly, I could print this out and use it as my inspiration board!

I almost flipped when I read you are not a journaler. But, I get it...with words. You for sure are a visual journaler. And, perhaps, feel most comfortable with expression through art. Your works have a sense of chaotic clutter....but, when one looks closer, they can see patterns. It reminds me of nature. Look at the chaotic clutter of a field of weeds. But, look closer a singular weed and see its marvels patterns.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl ...Oh My!...Thank You!...For Your Amazingly Kind Words!...I'm Honored That You Would Consider My Mood Board As Something That You Could Print Out & Use As Inspiration!...That Is An AMAZING! Thing To Say!...It's So Nice To Know That We Are Not Alone In Our Struggles...That's Why I Love The Lilypad...You Are Right...I Do Feel Most Comfortable With My Art Expression & WA Quotes...But Sometimes It Is Good To Venture Outside The Boxes That We Have Built For Ourselves...This MOC8 Has Certainly Been Doing That For Me...It Means So Much That You Stopped By To Comment On This Layout!...I Hope Your 2020 Is Filled With Sooo...Much Positivity,Creativity & Personal Inspiration!...You Certainly Have Inspired Me On Many Occasions!...:heartslub...
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: