RJMJ

MOC8-Day #1-Blind Scrap-Layout #2-Wandering On My Own

MOC8-Day #1-Blind Scrap-Layout #2-Wandering On My Own
RJMJ, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
Someone Else Commented That They Found This Challenge Hard...I Did Too...I'm So Used To Blending Out Everything...& I Never Use That Many Flowers Or Leaves In One Layout...Well...Almost Never...It Was Challenging For Me Indeed...But I Persevered...It Took Me A Lot Longer To Complete The First Layout That I Posted For This MOC8 Day #1 Challenge...And I Mentioned That I Wasn't Completely Happy With The Results...So True To My Fashion...When You Don't Succeed As You Felt You Should...You Start Over & Try Again...So I Did...& This Time I Am Soooo! Much Happier With The Result!...Yeah!...

1. photo, centered on the page:Yes
2. distinct frames:Yes...2 Same Blue Frames...Each One Turned On An Angle...One Above The Photo & One Below The Photo...
3. ribbon or bows:Yes
4. papers, all layered under your photo:Yes
5. flowers:Yes...4 Flowers & 1 Flower Stamp
6. leaves and/or branches:Yes...5 Leaves In A Group & 1 Leaf Stamp...
7. lines of journaling:Yes...Oh Happy Day/Looking For The Silver Lining/Let's Wander/Marching To The Beat Of Your Own Drum/Today I Feel/Not Afraid To Be/Say What You Feel...
8. additional elements of your choice:Yes...5 Paint Stamps...1 Mushroom...1 Staple...1 Heart Paper Piece...

*Just A Quick Note:All The Paint,String,Paper Pieces...That You See In The Background Paper...Was Part Of The Paper's Original Design...I Did Not Add Anything To The Paper...Thanks...

*For My Wandering On My Own Layout-I Used:

*Wander & Explore-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Here & Now-Rachel Jefferies
*Idiosyncratic-Sabrina's Creations
*Life Is:Feeling Blue-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mellow-Bundle-Lynn Grieveson
MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      Amazing!!! Love everything here - the crazy chaotic feel. But also very well thought out. LOVE :beat
      RJMJ likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      So beautifully creative, as always!! Gorgeous page and so glad you were able to take the challenge and make it work for you!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I will start by saying I will love to stop to comment in every page, but time and health are in short supply LOL (I know you understand me on this!) Then I say: I love both pages, maybe this one is a bit cleaner and easier to find stuff and I can see the mind working behind it.... I understand the thing about trying to get things the way we like, but trust me, sometimes on going for the challenge exactly the way it asks us...you discover new talents of yours..... This is great, the expression on the image is as powerful as your mind behind it, love the big word art, the mixture of paints, the delicate addition of that piece of green torn paper with that gorgeous messy thread (or stitch) Glad you are happier with this!!!!!! the most important thing is that YOU have a GREAT time scrapping, and this I can tell you did!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).