Angela Toucan

Favourite Things - MOC Day 2 List

Favourite Things - MOC Day 2 List
    • cfile
      Wonderful listed page Angela.. I love the flag tags that appear to be 3D and lifting off the page with your documenting of your favorite things. I love the number tags.. they really are great and love the clusster of papers and hearts.. Great title work too... well done!! Thanks for joining in on the MOC day 2 List challenge!
    • StefanieS
      Awesome list, love that you made yours photoless and allowed the list to be the focal point well done.
    • designbylime
      Love how creative this page comes out with those bright colors and yet they are calming. Fantastic list.
    • A-M
      I like how you created your list on the little flags/tags. Also all those hearts add a nice touch.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, LOVE all about it♥
    • KarenB
      That is the cutest list!!! Love how you used the banners and the soft pastels are so pretty :beat
    • Teri
      This is a wonderful way to do the list. I always struggle with list pages because I feel like they become overwhelming, but you got all the information without overwhelming the page. So nice.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love all the little paper stripes
    • cinna
      This is such a cool way to do a list and I love the paint splashes behind the paper strips. :beat
    • patsyt
      Love how you've scrapped your favorites!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    82.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).