StefanieS

MOC8-BuildYourOwnTree

MOC8-BuildYourOwnTree
StefanieS, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
For MOC 8 - Build your own tree, I used Lynn Grieveson's Wild and Free kit and Among the gumtrees.
    • bellbird
      love the family connection with your tree and how those dark stampy layers anchor it to the page and it extends into the patterned backgrd you chose from this kit (that i used just today myself so i know it well :giggle)
      StefanieS likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the tree and all the family photos
      StefanieS likes this.
    • zinzilah
      this is so pretty, all the stamps layered and the foliage on top make for a very special page
      StefanieS likes this.
    • cfile
      This is wonderful Stefanie.. I loved reading your "Famous last words" LOL aww so very sweet! I am so happy for you and your family! I love seeing the photos through the years and your tree building as you built your life together with your DH. Beautifully represented in the tree challenge!!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • LynnG
      Beautiful looking page and wonderful storytelling
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Karen
      Ha ha! I love your famous last words! :giggle Such a great collection of photos of a whole lot of wonderful life shared together!
      StefanieS likes this.
    • Aussiegirl
      Love these photos through the years! Love the vertical flow of the photos and the stamped floral cluster! Very pretty!
      StefanieS likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    StefanieS
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).