Moc 8 8
jang, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson and The Nifty Pixel - MOC Scrapable Stackable
Rachel Jeffries - Wildflowers
Remington Portable Typewriter font
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      love how you included the poem at the heart of your tree and those branches in your photo clearly inspired your inky creation, great idea using those arrow paper clips showing growth & leaves too!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - very creative
    • MrsPeel
      Jan this is AWESOME!!!!!! I was thinking about you yesterday, when I made a list of the people I want to catch up with their galleries (as I have been very ill ad with so many problems this yer have hardly been around) and you are one of them... I was looking at Justine's challenge now so I thought I ought to come here and tell you how much I LOVE your take in the challenge!!! not just the visuals (arrows are one of my most favorite elements) and your awesome creativity to represent it, but the message with it.... I will most definitely come back to catch up with more of your gallery, but just HAD to come and not only tell you how much I love it, but also share it!!!!!
      into the January Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • redplaid3
      Love the motion and creativity here. Lots of energy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    jang
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).