cookingmylife

MOC8-8

MOC8-8
cookingmylife, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
While there is an evergreen tree in the background, THE tree that was created is the spring tree in front. I had no idea this challenge would take me to the emotion I felt in making it. I needed those tears.

2019 was a really hard year and I had a dread that 2020 would be more of the same. Even when Dick was pronounced ‘cancer free’ I worried. I certainly am a worrier at heart and I don’t want to be like that any more. I know it’s about control.
With a lot of help from different people I’ve found that I can trust that life will work out just as it’s meant to be and spring will come as will summer.
I can relish the days of winter that are what I need now.
Do my own hibernation time and be still.

APennington_Carded v25 (20)
lbw_M3_Aug18_ADDON_wa12_alt
lbw_dontforget_stitches1
lbw_snuggleup_snowflakes
lgrieveson_hint-at-it-love-4
lgrieveson_winter_foliage20
mommyish_backinsession_pencil
rjefferies-eucalyptus-mmartistry-flower01
rjefferies-eucalyptus-mmartistry-wordart5.png
rjefferies-eucalyptus-mmartistry-wordart6.png
rjefferies-eucalyptus-mmartistry-wordart7.png
rjefferies-mmpaperie-02
rjefferies-thosewings-artistry-twig01, 02., 03
Fonts: Avenir medium, Bakery, Helvetica Neue Medium

Thanks for looking!
zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      I know exactly how you feel, I think, your seemingly serene page moved me to tears reading your journalling. I have a biopsy again in a week, and hated last year and fearful of the new one, would be happy to skip it and wake up later on in the decade. You have created a very beautiful and strongly charged page, I hope scrapping helps you work out some of the emotions, that's why I am scrapping these days. And crying is good sometimes. I have been bottling them for a while, so I am glad I stopped by to look at your page more closely, hugs to you. I hope it will be okay in the end. Keep you in my thoughts
    • AnneofAlamo
      hard to type with tears running down my face. This is why I love creating, because it is like while your brain is creating, your barriers come down without even knowing it, and you let healing happen. I love this so much.
    • cookingmylife
      Thank you @zinzilah and @AnneofAlamo :heartlub to you both. Remembering the fear, anger, sadness etc etc of last year and how much I had to hold in as the caretaker is not fun but apparently this is the time I need to feel those emotions. :ignore Can't ignore anymore.
      bellbird and zinzilah like this.
    • bellbird
      I really had no idea the breadth & depth of pages & feelings this challenge would produce, & while this is beautiful to look at superficially, it is also very moving on closer inspection - love the grouping of branches& elements to make your winter tree :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).