Jan 8-Build Your Own Tree MOC 8

Jan 8-Build Your Own Tree MOC 8
Trish, Jan 8, 2020
Description:
Forever Joy:
https://the-lilypad.com/store/GATHER-TOGETHER-Page-Kit.html
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COMFORT-and-JOY-ELEMENT-PACK.html
Rachel Jefferies:
Messy and Imperfect elements, It Takes Courage Elements, Eucalyptus elements, High Cool background paper
Rebecca McMeen: Bloom and Grow collab freebies
    • zinzilah
      Trish I just love the scene you created, and the leaves are bright and vibrant and the whole page just feels sunny!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • mcurtt
      Great scene, great tree! Loving the burlap trunk and the bits of flowers you used as leaves.
      Trish likes this.
    • redplaid3
      What a pretty tree. Great depth.
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
      mcurtt likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      What a fun tree and great title! I love the torn paper on the bottom as the "ground" ... really creative page!
      Trish likes this.
    • bellbird
      Wow! You nailed this! Love the textured trunk & how you incorporated so many different bits, it's truly amazing & a beautiful scene too!
      Trish likes this.
    • Trish
    • Trish
      @bellbird Thank you Justine for the great challenge
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      you know how much I love you, right? I have missed you so much, I'm glad to be able to be around more, the past 10 months have been borderline cruelty (we ll catch up at some point, promise) Now I come to your gallery and wanna spend hours and stop in each page..... this is absolutely AWESOME.... love the textures you used, the base (floor? done in torn papers and the stitching , the tree trunk (can't remember how that fabric is called but certainly looks amazing here!!! and all that nature flora with shadows that make the whole thing gain dimension...... all together awesomeness!!!![​IMG]
      Trish likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Trish
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    144 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).