mirjam

MOC8 30 | Comfy Cozy

MOC8 30 | Comfy Cozy
mirjam, Jan 30, 2020
Description:
credits:
cut file by Scrapping With Liz [I cut it up and reshaped it so it's a straight line instead of an angle]

elements: wordstrip my Happy place [younicorn], twig, stitch [sprung], kraft tape [that's life], month chip [dated & stated], paper scrap kraft, journal card kraft wrapped string [signed sealed delivered], paper scrap bookpage [nostalgic], paper strip arrow [silent night], stamped rectangle [dreams],

papers: background paper and kraft newspaper [naturelle], dark green paper [feeling blue], paper clipped over cut file [pure&simple], cardboard paper with tape [make it happen], vellum gold dashes [c-thru's no.2]
    • rchansen
      This is gorgeous!! Love the cluster in the upper right corner. Adding to my scraplift file!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • Sokee
      P E R F E C T!
      mirjam likes this.
    • dailydwelling
      I love how you cut up and reshaped the cut file to place it so perfectly underneath your photo and clusters! Gah...this is such a gorgeous page!!!
      mirjam likes this.
    • A-M
      How you cut up the cut file looks good and I like the coloring/paper clipped, of it. You have used so many of your great designs to put this lovely page together.
      mirjam likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 30, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    213.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).