mirjam

MOC8 09 | Ler Devagar

MOC8 09 | Ler Devagar
mirjam, Jan 9, 2020
Description:
credits:
elements: Brand New Year [this-wordstrip], Bon Voyage [first class-wordstrip], Down The Chimney [velvet alpha title], Captured [books sticker], Silly [journal sticker], Sprinkles V. 38 [wordstrips my weekend is booked]
papers: Lazy Day [red, orange, navy, purple ], Drawn To You [honey yellow, peach, lilac], Good Times [pale pink, gold] Reflections [pink], Bon Voyage [yellow, stone], C-thru's no. 1 [grid vellum]
Ga_L likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh my goodness YES! I think I could live there! I loved being able to see more pictures of that cool bookstore! With a drinks bar and comfy couches, how do they get people to leave? :giggle I love all the cool paper strips along the top of you page too! :) Thanks for playing along!
      mirjam likes this.
    • mirjam
      @Karen It helps that this bookstore is situated at a super cool old factory terrain where there are dozens of amazing trendy stores and restaurants. So there's more awesome stuff to see there. Otherwise there would be no reason to leave! LOL
      Karen likes this.
    • bcnatty
      This looks amazing!!! I kinda want to live there!! Love the composition!
      mirjam likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Move over on the couch girls @Karen, @mirjam, @bcnatty. I want to join the party. Love great book stores and with coffee and drink bars, they are a great destination.
      mirjam and Karen like this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    mirjam
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    235.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    849px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).