Amson

MOC7Photos

MOC7Photos
Amson, Jan 7, 2018
Description:
Photos of some of the birds from our property in 2017. 112 recorded species over the last 3 years.
Credits:
Sara Gleason: Erit Papers
Amber LaBau: Geocache
Forever Joy Designs: Birds of a Feather.

Thanks for looking and thanks Anne for such a great challenge!
    • A-M
      This caught my attention as I do love birds and often take photos. We definitely do not get this many species in our backyard. We do have the odd visit from King Parrots and of course have the Blue Faced Honey Eaters. Is that a female bower bird to the right of the kookaburra?
      Great page for the challenge.
    • Amson
      @A-M No that is a Green Catbird. It is really worth googling the sound as they are so distinct. Hard to photograph but often heard here on the sunshine coast.
    • bellbird
      so you knew i had to pop in here and say how much i loved this right!? well, i do - much love! right down to the wooden paper and that bookplate at the top - it's divine!
    • designbylime
      What a great idea about the photos! Love it :)
    • *gina*
      love your bird page
    • Cristina
      Wow, simply stunning!!!
    • krizo
      So beautiful !!!
    • ashleywb
      These photos are absolutely gorgeous. What a great way to showcase them. Amazing that you have so many species so close by.
    • jenn mccabe
      how pretty! perfect way to show off all the gorgeous photos! love it!
    • nfenchak
      beautiful birds and page
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Amson
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).