melidy, Jan 7, 2018
Description:
Credits -
Project Mouse | Frontier - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | Adventure - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
Project Mouse | A Day at the Park - Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs
February 2017 Template - Sahlin Studios

Journaling Reads -
We arrived at the Wilderness Lodge in plenty of time for our ADR, so I checked us in early, hoping we’d get a table. No such luck, we were kept waiting quite a while after our ADR. I was exhausted after dragging the twins around all day, so we relaxed on a sofa in the Lobby. Phill and Kayleigh had other ideas and went to explore the resort and got some nice photos together - a rarity for those two!
I was really looking forward to the “antics” of this meal but it fell really flat for us. Our server had a lot to do with it, she came across as more rude than fun. Plus, it probably didn’t help that we waited a long time for a table. The food itself was ok, but we’ve definitely had better, so the whole meal was a bit of a let down.
disneysheryl65 and sahlink like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Such a gorgeous mood board - and the page is amazing! I love hearing how the mood board may have influenced your final color story a bit ! You have so many amazing photos - especially love the one of the lobby - wow! sorry the meal/experience fell flat. But your take on this challenge is sky high! :)
    • Toucanettes
      very inspirational! I like the colours and the Fancy pictures.
    • sahlink
      You NAILED this template!! I LOVE everything about this page... all of the photos, the close up of faces, the embellishments. Perfection. ♥
    • AnEnglishLady
      The café has such a distinctive architectural style with intricate carvings, documenting its beauty and personalising the experience all in 1 page will have been tricky. I can definitely see how the mood board helped to capture the aesthetic. The autumnal natural colour scheme is reflected in the wood, hair and sweetcorn. There are even splashes of turquoise taken from the totem pole and pile of materials. The compositions of the chosen photos emphasise the height of the ceiling and totem (mimicking the trees around the totem from the mood board), the number of balconies (mimicking the stacking of the materials) and the curve of balcony, name sign and plates (mimicking the curved path way). The totem could have been lost as it is quite small in the photo, but the decorative journal card draws attention to it. The mood board indicated the importance of the totem to the story and the chosen face has a similar style to the pattern in the bottom left. The mood board also indicated the importance of the lighting. Having the chandeliers featured at the half way point of the page, helped with this as did the feather in the cluster pointing down towards one. #MOC6-3 #moodboard #multiplephotos #template
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    998.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).