RJMJ

MOC7-Day8-Filled Template-Calling Winter

MOC7-Day8-Filled Template-Calling Winter
RJMJ, Jan 9, 2019
Description:
Hello There Again Everyone...I'm Here Again For This Challenge...Yes! Again...I Guess The First Layout I Created For This Challenge...Although Acknowledged As "Wildly Imaginative & Gorgeous" Did Not Meet The Spirit Of The Challenge"...So I Either Had To Redo It Or Start Over Again With Another Layout...No Way I Was Gonna Redo That Layout...I Created It For This Challenge & I Feel It Is Just Right The Way It Is...Sans Changes...So I Had To Start Over & Create Another Completely New & Different Layout...It Took Me A Really Long Time To Complete The First Layout & This One Actually Took Me Longer To Complete...Hence...The Reason I Am A Day Late Posting It...I Hate Being Behind & This Set Me Back A Lot...But Either Way...I Am Happy With The Results...So...Here Is My Second Attempt...Hopefully This Layout Will Live Up To The "Spirit Of The Challenge" More Than My Last Attempt Did...

*For My Calling Winter Layout-I Used:

*Weathered-Etc By Danyale
*Make Art & Journal 2-Bundle/Shine Bright-Bundle/Fa La La La La-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Frostell/Creekside & Richmond-Lynn Grieveson
*Home For The Holidays & December 25th-Kristin Aagard
*Snowscape-Bundle & Butterfly Basics-New Year Edition-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Glisten-Bundle-Dawn Inskip(1 Item Used)
KarenB likes this.
    • *gina*
      love your fantastic page - great work
      RJMJ likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh I for one am loving this page, knowing you stood strong and faced the challenge. You came out of it, with a canvas of gorgeousness, the sprinkles seem to pour off the page like fairy dust.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Iowan
      I absolutely love the artsy freestyle feel…this layout has it all. That sprinkling of confetti is the perfect accent here. Thanks so much for taking part in the 1.8 Filled Template Challenge.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    598.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).