zinzilah

MOC07

MOC07
zinzilah, Jan 9, 2019
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Turning around, Not quite white, FJ Poolside, LBW - ATR, Cityscape, Paislee Timeline, Dec Faves No 6, PRD - Time Flies, Down the Chimney
    • KellyM
      Fun layout!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodness! to colorize as you complete? right? oh my gosh, this is beyond fantastic!!
    • AnneofAlamo
    • MrsPeel
      Olga, my dear...as usual you have rocked this with elegance, class, style, and as many words possible to compliment you...all aren't enough!!! Love the word art title , the gorgeous clean composition but with such a hand made feel, awesome font, gorgeous photos and the duck detail, that adds so much cuteness!!!
      I know I haven't been around much in the 4 months before December, intending to catch up properly with you as soon as MoC duties are finished,
      this is gorgeous, as you always do!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      wow this is great Olga (I thought I had already commented but I guess I saw it and missed commenting??!!) I love the timeline concept of your "list" with the things you have accomplished and things you still want to do. It is a clean styled page and very beautifully done with all of the photos to go with your list.. also I love the difference too in the color photos as things done, and b/w photos below of things still to be done. Unique take on the challenge :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).